March 31, 2011

March is Over...about time!

Don't worry, I'm not going to talk about that March Madness---I'm not into College Basketball and all I really know about it from hearing people talking is sweet sixteen, brackets, going to the dance, foursome (or is it final 4?)---all sounds pretty gay if you really ask me, but hey, what do I know?

There were somethings going on during the month that made me cringe when thinking about it before it even started. This is that time of the year when the weather is cold and hot, the kind that you wait 5 minutes and it changes. Also since last year Daylight Savings happens in March, which throws my sleep patterns so out of rhythm and it takes me a while to recover (and I'm a morning person). This time I thought I wouldn't recover from it until the time falls back again!

Also, the babe had planned to go out of town and it was going to be our first time apart for more than a couple of days in a very long, long time. There was a possibility that he was going leave again for another week towards the end of the month and until word came that he didn't have to,  I was stressing horribly about it but survived this part just fine, thankfully.  The week before he went out of town I managed to I hurt my knee running, then sometime after I caught a cold so between the knee and all I missed a couple of days of work which was alright, it is always a madhouse there so all of it was just waiting for me when I came back.

Somewhere in there I had a bit of a spat with the X and she is not talking to me--it may just be a blessing in disguise in reality--in my perfect world we would all be civil and talking and well, that kind of throws things off whack a little but I'm learning to let go of the things I can't control and focus more on those that I can. So March was a crazy month, it wasn't one particular thing but it was a little bit of everything-- easy to understand right?  Now I can't wait for better weather, where I can get out and be outside more, where I can start thinking of summer activities and moving on which is the perfect time to give the ol' blog a makeover!! :-)

Back when I was stressing about March approaching I didn't think it would actually come and go so fast and yet it did in a mere blink! --must be yet another sign of my old age, not that I'm complaining...he, he, he!

No comments:

Post a Comment