August 04, 2009

Learning to drive...or driving me crazy...

So the 15 year old son finally got his learner's permit about 2 weeks ago and he has been hard at work learning to drive...for having started just recently he is moving quite along and doing a great job at it, if I may say so myself! He wants to get on the freeway, but I've told him I need him to practice a little bit more on the roads and feel really confident before we jump on the crazy Utah freeways! One of the things I have learned to do is be more conscientious of my self as a driver, since I have to be a good example! LOL so we're doing this:




But I seriously wish he was still doing this:


It is the circle of life...

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what is the "current moon" because it ain't loading for me (My computer is almost my age). So, gonna have to go outside and look. Before that, I'm gonna wish you a very Happy Birthday, Miguel.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete