April 13, 2009

Giving up diet Pepsi...is it possible?

I found out on Saturday while volunteering for my kid's soccer team activity that they're not supposed to drink anything with carbonation, I guess it slows them down horribly.

I asked him about it & he said it is true, but since there's so much soda in the house he can't really give it up. Granted I knew there was something fishy about him drinking my Diet Pepsi, since no one else but me ever drank it. Well, I told him that if he is not supposed to drink it and if I'm the problem then I'm willing to give it up....

I didn't have any yesterday...so far so good. I haven't had any today and I'm starting to feel the withdrawal...

Wish me luck folks!

I suppose I could drink it at work while he is at school and not see me, but then I'd be cheating and don't feel comfortable doing that to my kid....

No comments:

Post a Comment